7.28.2009

still waiting for nephew #2.

Krisy is 40 weeks pregnant today.  Every morning for the past week I have been sending Dave the same text.  This is how our conversation goes:

Me: Baby?
Dave: Tummy.
Me: Blast.

So yesterday Dave turned the tables.  Around 9 am, the time I typically send the eager text message, I received this:

Dave: Baby?
Me: Tummy.
(No response).

But tomorrow the baby will come (if not naturally, by force).  I am so excited!  I can't wait to see what he looks like, what they'll name him, and how Patten will respond.  And I promise I will still love him (Patten) and pay attention to him even if he has a new brother (though I can't promise I won't want to hold insert name here whenever I can)!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yay baby!! :) Can't wait to meet him. Give him a HUGGGE kiss from Aunt Becca (or several) until I can get there.

Kristin said...

I love the text messages, they are short yet say it all. Hope you get to hold your nephew soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the Patten photo. What a riot!

I also can't wait to see the new littl' guy.

Krissy rocks! You, Becca, and Nat too!

Love, Dad!

Amanda Jane Jones said...

I would love to help print your invitations...sadly we are moving from philadelphia this weekend! I am trying to find a press to buy, but until then I'm out of the business. I have contacted some letterpressers in AnnArbor that have invited me to their studio...so we'll see. Let me know if you need any invitation design help though. I'd love to help in anyway i can. I know how stressful planning a wedding is. :)