6.08.2008

Bob!



This weekend was a busy one.  I had two artist's receptions and two wedding receptions to attend.  I only made it to one of the artist receptions, but I still got to see both shows.  Friday night was the opening of Bob's show, "Robert Marshall", in the HFAC.  He couldn't think of a name for his show so Jason, the gallery head, named it for him.  It seemed fitting since it was his last show before retirement!  Anyway, I'm rambling, I just wanted to show the pictures.  The top picture is of me and Bob in front of one of my favorite (of his) paintings, "Above Bartholomew".  The bottom picture is of Julia, Bob, and me.  I'm going to miss him so much!

1 comment:

t.t.turner said...

What a neat opportunity! Love your dress, by the way. Oh how I miss the dear HFAC. You should post some of your work!