3.03.2008

¡Dress Like a Mexican!

So, we had the “¡Dress Like a Mexican!” party on Saturday night and it was obviously a huge hit. I mean, how could it NOT be? We had red, white, and green streamers from the dollar store, nasty nacho sauce made from “Melt N Dip” pasteurized processed cheese (I gag thinking about it), horchata, and a huge Mexican flag borrowed from the Spanish house hanging on the wall. We also had a station by the front door where you could have a mustache drawn on your face in cheap eyeliner for free! Isn’t that something?

Anyway, I don’t really have a lot to write about, I just wanted to tell everyone that the party was a huge success. Also, I woke up sick this weekend and I have officially stocked my cupboards with airborne and herbal tea. My fridge is full of orange juice and oranges. Oh and I slept in until 2:30 today. Sick, I know, but I blame it on celiac. I blame everything on celiac as of…now. Thanks.

PS - The the above picture is the template we used to help people pick which mustache they wanted on her face. I did not make it, so I did not pick all of the labels, but they are kind of funny right? Okay bye.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Sounds hilariously fun. So sad to miss it!