7.03.2008

Stop Holding Your Breath!



So I know that y'all are pretty overwhelmed by the amount of posts that I have been doing lately, but lucky for you, I am taking history of jazz which I attend twice a week for 2 1/2 hours at a time and my teacher does a lot of unnecessary talking so I guess you guys are in for a treat. 

Oh yeah.  Remember how I am running away and you guys are dying to know where I am going?  Well, two of you guessed it.  Well I guess Dave's vote doesn't really count because he didn't actually say the name of the city.  So, Tally dear, you are the winner.  I don't know what you won, but you did.  I'm going to Buenos Aires in August for two weeks.  And, don't cry for me, Argentina, because...nothing.  I just wanted to say that.

For your enjoyment I have included some google image photos of Buenos Aires.  I particularly can't wait for run-down, brightly colored buildings.  I don't know why, there's just something I love about buildings people refuse to tear down.

Anyway, time to learn about Count Basie...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun to me.

I think you should paint the top of the four pics just above.

Te amo,

Dad

Lizzie said...

Oh how fun! I guessed Australia and was totally off. But don't you have cousins there or something? Anyways, I'm thrilled about your adventure and hope and pray that you blog every day while you are there. Also, I need to call you back. Sorry about that, life is crazy as you know. Happy
4th of July - I hope you are celebrating at the cabin and I wish I was there. Talk to you soon. Love!

ebv said...

I LOVE Buenos Aires. While it's no Brazil, Argentina is a fun country. Just promise you'll be VERY CAREFUL at night there. Always be with people, preferably very large men you know and trust. And eat all the empanadas and horchata you can get....