4.06.2008

Live in Concert!

I went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks live in concert on Friday. So funny. I wasn't really raised on the "Chipmunks", but Rachel and Rebekah were and they called me up randomly to go see them at the Provo Towne Center. So...we went and there were all these little kids dancing and squealing. It was pretty cute. And the concert was only twenty minutes long so I didn't regret going. Anyway, it was pretty fun so I took some pictures.

PS - My favorite song is "Witch Doctor"








Finally...I just wanted you to see this amazing picture of Rachel. Finals are coming up pretty quickly and apparently she has a ten page paper due tomorrow on the shown book (which she isn't even halfway through). I guess this is her way of dealing with it!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Love whip cream.

Anonymous said...

Love those Chipmunks!

And, I love you!

Te extrano, Dad